Government Tuition Assistance

In order to apply for tuition fee assistance, the following information must be submitted to the Child and Youth Program Specialist, as well as follow these guidelines:

  •  DD Form 2652, Application for Department of Defense Child Care Fees. Original signatures must be included of the DLA Employee Sponsor and their spouse if applicable.
  • Two current leave and earning statements (LES) / paystubs or current W-2s if LES' are not available. Those with a greater family income than $130,869+ do not have to submit the tax and income information.

All information is required to be updated annually concerning your child's enrollment in the tuition fee assistance program. Patrons should immediately report TFI increases or decreases that causes a change to their income category.

All Tuition Subsidy requests must be turned into the Child and Youth Program Specialist, Lisa Grenon. You can submit your package electronically or to room 2-1-30 of the HDIFC. Incomplete packages will not be processed until all required information is received.

Forms for submittal:



Government Tuition Assistance
Government Tuition Assistance
Government Tuition Assistance
Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation Battle Creek
DLA Installation Support at Battle Creek
74 Washington Avenue North
Suite 7, Room 2-1-30
Battle Creek, MI 49037
P: 269.961.4200
F: 269.961.5276
DISCLAIMER:   The Department of Defense, DLA Aviation and MWR do not endorse, pay for, or sponsor any advertisement on this website.  In addition, no personally identifiable visitor information is tracked by this website or stored on its servers.
Content Copyright 2018  -  DLA Battle Creek FMWR  -  All Rights Reserved
Searching Records …
Please be patient.  This process can sometimes take awhile depending upon the number of keywords that you've input, as well as the speed of your internet connection and the amount of traffic on the server.